Since the early 1900s, Electrolux has been producing many household appliances that have turned some consumers into return customers. Another example is the Versatility bagless upright vacuum. The Electrolux EL8502B Versatility vacuum offers consumers 12 AMPs of power that can handle carpeting and smooth floors. This unit includes a two year manufacturer warranty as well as the reliability many consumers have come to expect from this manufacturer.
The Versatility vacuum is packaged with a 14 foot stretch hose for greater reach when cleaning stairs or high surfaces. It is also designed with an on and off motorized brush roll control and edge cleaning bristles that allow consumers to work deep down into commonly missed areas. The one and 1/5th quart dust container gathers debris while the HEPA filter system helps remove allergens and more from air and floors. The presence of the HEPA system makes the Versatility a good option for those with allergies or asthma.
This unit comes with a dusting brush, crevice tool and hand held Turbo tool. The HEPA filter reduces house hold odors while giving floors a thorough cleaning. Many consumers flock to the Versatility’s bagless design, which dramatically reduces the amount of money need to maintain the vacuum after the initial purchase.
What did customers who bought Electrolux’s Versatility bagless upright vacuum like?
- Removing and emptying the collection compartment is very easy and requires only the flip of a lever.
- The Versatility offers a great deal of power that helps keep the suction going at optimum levels in most situations.
- Many consumers with multiple pets in their homes commented that the Versatility was able to keep up with significant pet hair accumulation on floors.
- All included tools can be stored on the vacuum cleaner, making it much easier to keep everything together and store it without losing pieces.
What did Electrolux’s Versatility bagless upright vacuum customers dislike?
- Some consumers had issues with their Versatility vacuum shutting off automatically due to a blockage that they could not find after multiple inspections.
- Repeated returns have been made due to the roller brush malfunctioning and falling apart after only a few months of regular use. This part appears to be a weak spot in the vacuum’s over all design.
- The unit consistently clogs for many consumers. Clearing the various compartments and channels is not easy each time it requires attention.