Since the late 1800s, Bissell has been producing household carpet and floor cleaners. These include specialty cleaners, like the ProHeat 2X Select Pet. This upright deep cleaner offers 12 AMPs of power that can manage carpeting, upholstery and stair coverings. The unit includes a built in heater (which is a highly sought feature for an appliance such as this). It works using 12 rows of dual DirtLifter power brushes that scrub and collect debris.
Additional features include crevice tools and a hand held Turbo brush. It also comes with a pet stain remover tool, tough stain tool and upholstery tool for furniture. Bissell packages its ProHeat 2X Select Pet cleaner with pet cleaning formula and a one year limited warranty. More importantly, the ProHeat 2X is intended for homes with one or more furry resident to offer a better cleaning option when removing excess dirt and other pet related stains.
The ProHeat 2X also offers surround suction and edge sweepers to get deep down into corners and tighter spaces, areas where other cleaners tend to miss. The two in one tank holds hot water that helps improve the sanitizing capabilities of this deep cleaner intended for households with one pets. The extra cleaning power can also come in handy for homes with young children.
What did customers who bought Bissell’s ProHeat 2X Select Pet upright deep cleaner like?
- The Bissell ProHeat 2X Select Pet cleaner is very easy to use and requires minimal preparation to get started.
- The ProHeat 2X includes a separate compartment for cleaner, so the consumer can control how much cleaner goes into the water or stop it completely.
- The built in water heater helps enhance the cleaning capabilities of this machine, using heat to help sanitize and lift stains.
- Accessories included with the ProHeat 2X Select Pet cleaner make it much easier to reach into elevated or otherwise difficult to access locations. The motorized brush tools ensure an even, deep clean throughout.
What did Bissell’s ProHeat 2X Select Pet upright deep cleaner customers dislike?
- Consumers that experienced functionality issues noticed that the unit seemed to break shortly after the warranty was up. The problem was generally focused on the unit’s spray system.
- After initial use, some consumers had issues with spray inconsistency that did not improve over time.
The belt came off after only one or two uses for many consumers. It was difficult to get on and keep on once this happened