The Momentum upright bagless vacuum cleaner by Bissell offers all the standard features most consumers have come to expect out of a vacuum along with a few extra bells and whistles. This cleaning appliance is constructed with a 30 foot power cord for a sizable cleaning radius as well as 12 AMPs of power. It is another example of Bissell’s experience in the carpet cleaner industry, which began in the late 1800s and has thrived because of improvement an innovations through product features.
The Momentum upright is packaged with a one year manufacturer’s warranty, an extension wand, dusting brush, upholstery tool, crevice tool and the Turbo brush. Each accessory adds another option for a diverse selection of cleaning options that can handle regular flooring, carpets, furniture, stairs and other surfaces the vacuum head may not be able to reach.
Another useful feature included in the Bissell Momentum is the exclusive DirtLifter brush system. This feature, along with the strong suction and high efficiency cyclonic vacuum design, help make the Momentum a good value for the price. Consumers searching for an all in one vacuum that can handle regular household use can benefit from Bissell’s Momentum. This model offers just the right quantity of extras and basic functions to work effectively without dramatically increasing the cost of the appliance.
What did customers who bought Bissell’s Momentum upright bagless vacuum cleaner like?
- Bissell’s Momentum comes with a lengthy 30 feet of power cord, which helps make house cleaning far more convenient with fewer interruptions to unplug and re-plug in the cord.
- The lightweight design is easy to lift and transport. Carrying the Momentum from one floor to the next requires less effort than other similar vacuum cleaners.
- The dirt collection container is very easy to remove, empty then replace.
- The Momentum includes a pre motor filter that can be removed and washed for continued use.
What did Bissell’s Momentum upright bagless vacuum cleaner customers dislike?
- A compartment positioned just above the dirt collection container tends to accumulate debris, especially pet fur, which causes the vacuum to require more frequent emptying during use.
- The Bissell Momentum’s filter seems to become clogged easily, which can begin to cause the suction power to diminish quickly.
- The noise output caused during regular operation can be very high and become disruptive in a household of multiple people or apartment setting.
- The Momentum seemed heavier than necessary, which made it easy to tip over. This was especially obvious when applying or using the hose included with the unit.