For over a century, Bissell has been producing many products that can handle all types of flooring. The Bissell Steam and Sweep cleaner is the company’s answer to consumers who want a better way to clean up their smooth floor surfaces. This unit is designed specifically for that one task, so those searching for a carpet cleaner should look elsewhere. It will not work on carpeting, but it is a better choice for households with many rooms of hard floors in their home or office.
The Steam and Sweep hard floor cleaner users a hard floor brush to collect dry debris while sanitizing the floor’s surface with a steam clean function. This gives the floor two levels of clean that help to keep it looking and feeling great and reducing the chances of build up. A steam on demand trigger allows the consumer to choose when to release steam in trouble spots that might require deeper cleaning.
This unit is also equipped with a handy swivel head that can easily maneuver around table and chair legs and other common obstacles. It requires no hazardous chemicals, using steam alone to sanitize floors. A removable, high capacity water tank, two microfiber pads, hard floor brush and an easy empty dust bin are included.
What did customers who bought Bissell’s Steam and Sweep hard floor cleaner like?
- The size and weight of the Steam and Sweep hard floor cleaner is a breath of fresh air, making it so much easier to do multiple levels in the home.
- Prior to use, the unit requires only 15 seconds or less to heat up to optimum levels for maximum cleaning effectiveness.
- Compact size also makes the Steam and Sweep easy to store under counters and in closets.
- After use, floors dry quickly so they can be walked on sooner.
What did Bissell’s Steam and Sweep hard floor cleaner customers dislike?
- The Steam and Sweep cleaner head is rather wide and can make it very difficult to get behind objects, such as toilets and sink plumbing.
- Some consumers reported that the steamer function on their cleaner to nearly ten minutes to begin working effectively.
- The suction offered by the Steam and Sweep is not as strong as some consumers would have liked.