The SpotBot ProHeat hands free compact cleaner by Bissell is designed to offer a great deal of cleaning power in a smaller package. This unit is ideal for taking care of deep set stains with hands free functionality. Consumers can simply let the SpotBot work its magic without exerting any extra effort in difficult areas, which is a common complaint when using carpet cleaners on deep set stains that take time to lift out of carpet fibers.
Bissell’s SpotBot carpet cleaner includes a flexible hose with a three inch tough stain removal tool. The manual cleaning option gives consumers greater control, along with two SmartSystem automatic cleaning cycle settings for tough stains that the consumer can set and let run on their own. The compact design is also ideal for smaller living spaces or homes where storage of a larger unit might be an issue.
The SpotBot also includes a built in heater, cleaning formula and separate clean and dirty water tanks. It comes with a one year manufacturer warranty. This model also includes a 16 foot power cord, 3 AMP motor, 32 ounce tank size and microban antimicrobial protection to prevent bacteria build up as well as mildew and mold growth inside the machine.
What did customers who bought Bissell’s SpotBot ProHeat hands free compact carpet cleaner like?
- Size and design make the SpotBot an excellent quick cleaning solution to take care of smaller stains right away without dealing with a full sized cleaner.
- The smaller size also makes the SpotBot ideal for quick jobs because it takes much less time and area to clean the water tanks after use. Rather than placing the unit in the bathtub or laundry tub, the SpotBot can be cleaned in most sinks.
- Consumers loved the effective design of the SpotBot, which wets the area then vacuums up the dirty water for a full clean.
- The on board hand wand is very versatile and can be used for a number of cleaning purposes.
What did Bissell’s SpotBot ProHeat hands free compact carpet cleaner customers dislike?
- The brushes included with the SpotBot are very soft which makes it difficult to get into deep down stains.
- Some consumers found that the hands free settings left excessive water and did not remove stains.
- The SpotBot can cause some stains to become more visible because the unit leaves behind wet “crop circles” (circular markings from the unit’s brushes) in carpeting.