Bissell’s catalog includes many vacuum cleaner products, as well as numerous specialty and all purpose cleaners. The Little Green ProHeat compact multi purpose deep cleaner is one such example. This unit is intended to handle a number of different jobs effectively. The wet vacuum design offers a thorough cleaning along with a powerful suction and spray that allows consumers to scrub and dry surfaces in a single step. It is a great option for households that require a lot of maintenance to keep carpets nice and clean.
One of the great things about the Little Green cleaner is its built in hot water heater feature. The unit gets water to the right temperature for optimum cleaning regardless of what temperature the water is at when it is put into the machine. This is one of the key components many consumers look for in a deep cleaner product. The Little Green multi purpose cleaner is also equipped with separate clean and dirty water tanks.
The Little Green ProHeat compact cleaner comes with a tough stain brush tool, spraying crevice tool, flexible PVC-free hose and one year limited warranty. The Little Green’s power cord is also designed to store conveniently using a quick release hook. The hose wraps around the unit’s base so it stores ready to use.
What did customers who bought Bissell’s Little Green ProHeat compact deep cleaner like?
- Some consumers found that the Little Green ProHeat cleaner was excellent and collecting water after applying it. Even when used on delicate fabrics such as micro suede, which must be dried immediately to avoid discoloration.
- The Little Green power brush is very effective and can help remove deep set stains in a number of surfaces.
- Works very well in homes with multiple pets and/or children, even in highly trafficked areas.
- The size is another big plus. The Little Green cleaner is compact and very easy to carry up and down stairs, especially when compared to full size models.
What did Bissell’s Little Green ProHeat compact deep cleaner customers dislike?
- There were complaints that the Little Green’s vacuum function did not offer satisfactory suction when cleaning up scrubbed areas.
- The unit’s spray nozzle is wide and can end up soaking many surfaces, including furniture that may be near the spot being cleaned. Removing over spray can take additional time.
- If the screws are not placed in very tightly, the water tank will leak. Some consumers feel that the amount of strength needed to secure the screws is excessive.