For more than eighty years, Miele has been perfecting its product line and raising the bar on the vacuum market. The S5481 Earth vacuum is another addition to its many canister designs. This unit includes power controls that can be set by the consumer, ranging anywhere from 300 watts to 1,200 watts. Regardless of which setting the consumer chooses, the Earth vacuum cleaner is powered by Miele’s trademark motor which is known for its strong, even suction. An automatic power default setting is also available.
Consumers can clean even more at once with the 33 foot reach radius of the Earth canister vacuum. The unit also includes a filter indicator, safety shut off to prevent overheating problems and an overheating lamp. These additions can help consumers prevent damage to their vacuum, which can amount to a product life span and fewer repair services needed for the life of the vacuum.
A number of additional accessories are packaged with the S5481 Earth canister vacuum. Consumers can improve their cleaning capabilities with the dusting brush, crevice tool and upholstery nozzle. Each is designed to manage many different jobs, even difficult to access locations such as behind furniture or between cushions. The Earth canister allows consumers to handle all of their home’s dry surface cleaning needs with a single vacuum.
What did customers who bought Miele’s S5481 Earth canister vacuum like?
- The S5481 Earth vacuum offers a low ground clearance to allow access to even more hard to reach areas in your home.
- Very quiet noise output during operation so vacuuming can be done almost any time without disturbing other individuals in the home.
- Ideal filtration system that catches a majority of dirt and debris and prevents it from finding its way back into your home.
- Convenient cord winder to prevent tangles and make use and storage even easier.
- An overall attractive appearance that is stylish, but not loud or gaudy like other similar vacuum models available through other manufacturers.
What did Miele’s S5481 Earth customers dislike?
- Like many other Miele vacuums, the Earth canister model is a little pricy. Of course quality is important, and can help offset that high price tag.
- Adding or removing some accessories can be cumbersome and frustrating at times.
- The canister design is not preferred by some because it can be a little unwieldy and take more effort to move around the home, especially for consumers who are used to the standard upright style vacuum.