Some consumers have found a favorite in Miele’s S4210 Carina Galaxy canister vacuum. The unit comes with a rotary dial suction control for a customized clean. The Carina Galaxy canister vacuum also offers up to 29 and a half feet of operating space. This unit also offers many of the same benefits shared by other Miele products, including a long lasting German design and powerful motor system built to handle all types of cleaning jobs.
The sealed filter system of many Miele vacuums makes them a desirable choice for those with allergies. The Carina Galaxy canister vacuum is no different, fully utilizing the closed system design to keep dust particles and debris where they belong – inside the vacuum. Nothing can escape back onto freshly cleaned floors or furniture. The system can also reduce the chances of airborne allergens making their way back into the air inside your home.
Consumers can also enjoy the convenience of the built in bag change indicator light and a safety shut off that prevents the unit from overheating and possibly becoming damaged. Brackets positioned along the sides of the vacuum reserve spaces to store accessories directly on the vacuum. These include a carpet and smooth flooring tool, non-electric hose, bristle dusting brush, stainless steel telescopic wand, crevice tool, and upholstery nozzle. The Carina Galaxy is an excellent choice for those searching for a well rounded vacuum cleaner.
What did customers who bought Miele’s S4210 Carina Galaxy canister vacuum like?
- The Carina Galaxy vacuum is one of the least expensive of the Miele line, although it is no less effective adding greater value for the price.
- Excellent suction is offered by this Miele model so that the vacuum can handle many floor types, from carpeting to rugs and smooth floors like tile and Pergo.
- Very fast assembly is simple and can be done within a few minutes so the consumer can get right to vacuuming with their new Carina Galaxy.
- Numerous settings are available on the Carina Galaxy so consumers can easily handle various types of carpeting and even fringe on oriental rugs.
What did Miele’s S4210 Carina Galaxy customers dislike?
- The setting controls are positioned on the vacuum’s canister, which means that the consumer must bend down each time they want to change the setting.
- A floor and carpeting toggle switch is also inconveniently positioned on the vacuum’s head and requires bending down as well as significant effort to move.
- The dust bags are rather small and expensive, and they require frequent changing which can get costly in the long term.
- Trouble removing pet hair from furniture and carpeting.