Miele spices up housecleaning with its chili red S2180 Titan canister vacuum. Miele has been serving its customers for more than eight decades. The company has become synonymous with quality products that last. The Titan canister vacuum is just another example of Miele’s commitment to its industry, customers and product.
The chili red canister is accented by solid black handles and a silver hose and wand piece. The unit includes Miele’s trademark Vortex motor system, which is a huge benefit to all their vacuums. The Vortex offers strong suction that can handle just about any clean up task needed. A built in bag change indicator alerts consumers when the bag is ready to be replaced so there are no surprises while using the vacuum cleaner. The Titan model also comes with six different power settings that allow the consumer to use it on a variety of surfaces.
The Miele S2180 Titan canister vacuum is constructed with the handy VarioClip accessory holder which makes it possible to store each component directly on the vacuum. This is a great feature every vacuum cleaner should include because it reduces the need for additional accessory storage. The Titan’s telescopic wand and HEPA filter offer consumers an even more thorough clean compared to other models. The unit also includes a dusting brush and crevice tool for harder to reach places.
What did customers who bought Miele’s S2180 Titan canister vacuum like?
- The power brush which allows the consumer to vacuum many differ surfaces from thick carpeting to delicate upholstery.
- Improved cleaning with the Titan canister vacuum helps take care of some air quality issues, further improved by the HEPA filter.
- Six suction settings that allow for full control of the unit. Even the weakest setting was strong enough to handle many different cleaning tasks.
- Deep cleaning capability of the S2180 Titan canister vacuum makes it possible to reduce the number of times it must be used each week.
What did Miele’s S2180 customers dislike?
- The lack of a handle or some sort of gripping surface on top of the canister makes it less convenient when lifting over furniture, baby gates or any other obstacle.
- Some consumers found that the heavy construction of the Titan canister vacuum’s wand made it difficult to use.
- The price of dust bags for this unit is a bit high, which is made worse by the fact that the unit has a small dust bag compartment which will mean more bag replacements are needed for regular use.