The Bissell name has been a part of the carpet cleaning industry since the late 1800s. That is a significant achievement considering how rapidly technology advances. Bissell has remained on top offering economical products that include the latest innovations. The SpotBot carpet cleaner gives consumers another reason to choose a product from this seasoned manufacturer.
Bissell’s SpotBot hands free carpet cleaner comes with pre programmed cycles that are ideal for specific surface types. There are even settings that can help with deep set stains, even those that have been in carpeting for a long period of time. A manual setting is also included so consumers can customize their clean and take care of a spill or quick carpet clean up job. The hands free design includes a function that allows consumers to turn on the SpotBot and let it run unattended to work on difficult stains that may take a while to scrub out of carpet fibers.
The SpotBot includes a limited one year warranty and a brush head with a 24 inch circumference, providing a decent surface area to work with. The carpet cleaner is intended to be used with many stain types, from cola and red wine to coffee and fruit juices and many other substances that are commonly problems on carpeting.
What did customers who bought Bissell’s SpotBot hands free compact carpet cleaner like?
- Many consumers have reported that this Bissell product is excellent for many stain types, including very old stains and pet stains.
- Extremely effective when cleaning highly trafficked areas of the home, including households with children.
- Preparing the Bissell SpotBot for the first time is easy and doesn’t take much time at all. The unit arrives assembled.
- The hands free cycle allows the SpotBot to spend more time on difficult stains without requiring more effort on the consumer’s part.
What did Bissell’s SpotBot hands free compact carpet cleaner customers dislike?
- The unit may leave excessive water on carpeting which must be removed using the included wand tool.
- The SpotBot had trouble getting some red colored stains out of carpeting, but this is not unexpected compared to similar products. Some stains may simply be too difficult to get out with a cleaner.
- Some spots are discolored and the unit may leave soap behind which, if not removed with another cleaning tool, will begin to accumulate dirt and cause further discoloration.