There are a number of different types of vacuum cleaner. We have made every effort on this site to categorise the vacuum cleaners we cover, so that you can easily find what you are looking for.
The following are a list of types we cover:
- Bagless Vacuum Cleaners – Save money on vacuums that don’t use bags to collect the dirt.
- Ball Vacuum Cleaners – Easier to maneuver, Ball vacuums are mainly the domain of Dyson.
- Canister Vacuum Cleaners – Canister vacuums are popular particularly in homes with hard floors.
- Handheld Vacuum Cleaners – For portability, hand held vacuum cleaners can do a job in tight spaces, like your car and other hard to reach places.
- HEPA Vacuum Cleaners – HEPA filters are fantastic for removing tiny particles from the exhaust air of your vacuum cleaner, often producing much cleaner air than you normally breathe in your house.
- Upright Vacuum Cleaners – traditional and often the choice of carpeted homes.
- Cordless vacuum cleaners – handy for cleaning the car and other areas away from electrical sockets, these vacuums are generally lower powered.
- Steam Cleaners – Not actually vacuum cleaners, Steam cleaners use hot water and/or steam to deep clean your carpets.
- Stick Cleaners – Small, lightweight vacuum cleaners that are easy to store, and wont tire you out as you clean your house.
- Central Vacuum Systems – Vacuum systems built directly into the house structure with central dirt canister.