The Hoover Steam Vac with clean surge is a vacuum cleaner with a difference. Imagine being able to steam clean your own carpets, upholstery and bare floor boards?
Features of the Hoover SteamVac include:
- 12 amp motor
- Deep cleaning using hot tap water and carpet solution.
- 5 spinning brushes to lift the dirt and clean the carpets, upholstery and even bare floor boards.
- Two water tanks used to keep the dirty water separate from the clean water.
- Clean Surge will give you an extra burst of cleaning solution when the carpet or unholstery is particularly dirty or stained.
- Brush rotation indicator so that you know when the brushes are rotating.
- 8 foot hose useful for cleaning stairs and upholstery with the stair/upholstery nozzle.
There is a convenient trigger on the handle of the SteamVac that releases the cleaning fluid. Once you have finished cleaning your carpets, you release the trigger and the Hoover SteamVac pushes hot air.
The Hoover SteamVac is a very popular floor cleaner although calling it a Steam Vac is a bit misleading. On Amazon over 1000 people have reviewed this machine, awarding it an average of over 4 out of 5. 67% of those who wrote a review awarded the Steam Vac 5 out of 5, and overall the machine averaged well over 4 out of 5.
Reviewers liked the following on the Hoover SteamVac:
- Cleans carpets exceptionally well. What more can you say?
.. and some people did not like:
- Dirty water container fills up too quickly.
- Slower than a pro machine, but then you get what you pay for.