The Eureka Altima Bagless vacuum cleaner is an upright HEPA filter vacuum with a telescopic duster. You also get the Power Paw stair brush and easy clean filter system.
The Eureka Altima bagless vacuum has the following features:
- Foam filter system with easy empty dust bin. Its got an external 2 stage filter.
- 3 foot telescopic self-cleaning duster.
- Eureka’s edge cleaner that uses spinning brushes to get as close as possible to the edges of your furniture and baseboards.
- Power Paw for cleaning stairs and upholstery as well as pet hair.
- Easily go from carpet to hard floor with a switch to adjust the motorised brush bar.
- HEPA filter that captures up to 99.9% of allergens passing through the vacuum cleaner. This includes pollen, bacteria, dust mite debris and other substances known to cause allergic reactions and asthma.
- 12 amp motor for powerful suction power.
What do Eureka Altima 2971BVZ bagless upright vacuum users say about this cleaner?
At Amazon, at the time of writing this, 122 people reviewed the Eureka Altima, and scored the vacuum cleaner a very poor average of around 2 out of 5. Complaints included:
- Warranty not covering parts that failed after just three months.
- Power paw stopped working in the first month.
- Upper filter clogging.
- Suction died after 6 weeks.
The list of problems goes on. We wont cover more here, but be aware that 77 out of the 122 people that reviewed this machine awarded it just 1 out of 5 (and there is no option to award it zero).
We would highly recommend you read some more of these reviews so you can be fuly aware of the range of problems people have had with this machine.