Eureka’s catalog has expanded in recent decades to include a handful of ‘specialty’ cleaning appliances. The Pet Lover Oh! upright bagless vacuum is one example of Eureka’s pet related products. Cleaning up pet messes is a big concern for pet owners. Many vacuums cannot handle this task very well. Pet hair and other animal generated debris can clog tubes and become a burden on the appliance. With the Pet Lover Oh! upright, pet owners can find a better way to keep their homes clean and their pets happy.
Utilizing a bagless design helps keep the long term cost of the Pet Lover Oh! Vacuum down. After the initial purchase, consumers only have to replace filters rather than buy new bags every week. The unit is designed to take care of pet hair problems on smooth floors, upholstery and carpeting. It offers a total of 12 AMPs of power to get the job done.
The Pet Lover Oh! bagless vacuum is equipped with a 20 foot power cord which provides a decent cleaning radius. Accessories include a pet upholstery brush and crevice tool that help consumers clean on and around furniture. The unit is backed by a one year manufacturer warranty.
What did customers who bought Eureka’s Pet Lover Oh! upright bagless vacuum like?
- Assembly was made easier by clear, concise directions and took generally under ten minutes for most consumers.
- The compact size is ideal for smaller living spaces, such as apartments, single rooms or town homes.
- Emptying the collection container is very easy and requires only the push of a button to remove from the vacuum.
- The Pet Lover Oh! vacuum proved effective in homes with multiple pets, even heavy shedders.
What did Eureka’s Pet Lover Oh! customers dislike?
- The Pet Lover Oh! sometimes blows pet fur and debris in front of the vacuum, mainly when used on smooth surfaces, which makes it very difficult to suck up.
- The Pet Lover Oh! bagless vacuum seems to frequently break after only a short period of regular use. Longevity was not noted as a strong point for this model.
- Some consumers found that the tiny roller wheels placed on the bottom of the vacuum scratched their hard wood floors, leaving permanent damage.