Ever since the early 1900s, Eureka has been making great leaps in the vacuum cleaner industry. In the past decades, the company has expanded its offerings and grown its popularity among consumers thanks to products like the Mighty Mite. Eureka’s compact Mighty Mite canister vacuum is intended for consumers that need a better, easier way to clean up their smooth floors. This 12 AMP vacuum is backed by Eureka’s one year limited warranty.
The Mighty Mite canister vacuum is designed with a power touch handle and fingertip controls for added convenience. Consumers can simply switch settings without bending down to make adjustments. A 20 foot power cord is included to provide a decent cleaning radius with the Mighty Mite. When paired with the vacuum’s small size, the Mighty Mite can handle many different areas within the home. The light weight design makes it much easier to carry the vacuum up and down stairs. The compact dimensions are also a plus for homes with limited storage space.
The Mighty Mite is packaged with a handful of on board tools, including an upholstery nozzle, dusting brush and crevice tool. It is protected with an auto shut off function that stops damage that can be caused by over heating. These functions help make the Mighty Mite convenient and easy to use while preventing possible damage during use.
What did customers who bought Eureka’s Mighty Mite canister vacuum like?
- The Mighty Mite canister vacuum offered enough power to pick up a variety of debris, including pet hair and general dirt that can make its way onto smooth flooring.
- Although the Mighty Mite is not silent, it does produce a low to moderate amount of noise during use that is quite bearable in most households.
- Rather than blowing debris around on smooth surfaces, the Mighty Mite is strong enough to actually suck it up into the vacuum.
- Most consumers who purchased the Mighty Mite vacuum also found that it was quite durable and lasted a long time, even when used with pets and children.
What did Eureka’s Mighty Mite customers dislike?
- Some consumers commented that the Mighty Mite canister vacuum became clogged quickly and had to be frequently cleaned out before finishing a room.
- Eureka left out many popular features, such as an automatic rewind function that many consumers prefer.
- Upon opening their Mighty Mite vacuum, many consumers complained that the parts were flimsy and felt cheaply made, especially compared to other Eureka products.