For decades, Dyson has drawn in consumers with the promise of a better quality vacuum. In many ways, the company manages to deliver on its promise. The DC33 multi floor cleaner is another example of Dyson innovation and quality hard at work in a functional household appliance that many consumers love. This unit requires no extra expenses for regular use. There are no replacement vacuum bag purchases required to keep the Dyson DC33 up and running.
Dyson has equipped its DC33 with a lifetime HEPA filter that can be washed regularly so it stays functional and effective. This is a great thing for two reasons. First, HEPA filter costs can add up over time as multiple replacement filters are purchased. Second, the presence of the HEPA system gives the DC33 an edge in homes with allergy sufferers. Dyson vacuums are known for being capable of removing 99.99% of dust and debris particles that enter it thanks to its effective HEPA filter system.
The DC33 is also designed to be lightweight for easy use and transportation. This unit includes a telescopic reach wand. Just like other Dyson models, it is also a preferred choice because it experiences no suction loss, even after a long period of regular use. The Dyson DC33 is an excellent choice for consumers who want a long lasting product that will clean their carpets and reduce airborne allergens in their home.
What did customers who bought Dyson’s DC33 multi floor vacuum like?
- The collection canister can hold a large capacity of dirt and debris, which reduces the amount of times the consumer must stop to empty it.
- Very quiet when in use. There is minimal sound output with the Dyson DC33, making it an excellent choice for households with young children or pets who are frightened by the vacuum cleaner.
- The included hose is very long which makes it much easier to use the attachments in harder to reach locations and elevated spaces.
What did Dyson’s DC33 multi floor customers dislike?
- The hose and wand can be a bit cumbersome to use, taking away some of the convenience of the added reach. The unit may also topple to one side when using the wand.
- Dyson’s DC33 is heavier than many other similar modes. The added weight can make it a challenge to carry up and down stairs or transport outside of the home.
- The unit’s head piece is very high and requires more than a few inches of clearance, which makes it impossible to use under many couches and other low furniture.