Consistent, powerful suction is one of the strong points of almost any Dyson vacuum model. The DC07 All Floors Cyclone upright vacuum is another example of Dyson’s quality and eye for effective design. The unit is equipped with Dyson’s trademark cyclonic system that helps maintain suction for optimum cleaning power every time the vacuum is used. Many consumers return to Dyson because of the reliability and unfaltering suction power of its products.
The DC07 is constructed with a HEPA filter system that is certified as asthma friendly. Dyson’s HEPA filters have been known to help remove 99.99% of debris from the air, making your home more breathable as well as clean. Every time the Dyson DC07 is used, the air taken in through the vacuum is effectively cleaned and sent back out nearly 100% free of airborne allergens such as dust and pollen. The HEPA system is a must have for homes with allergy sufferers and pets.
Additional accessories packaged with the DC07 include a 17 foot long hose, dusting brush, upholstery attachment and crevice tool for narrow spaces. The unit is designed to be bag free to keep long term maintenance costs down. It is also packaged with a five year warranty courtesy of Dyson.
What did customers who bought Dyson’s DC07 All Floors Cyclone upright vacuum like?
- The DC07 is packaged with a sizable 25 foot power cord that allows it to reach across large rooms or into multiple rooms before an outlet change is required.
- Emptying the collection compartment is very fast and easy and makes the overall vacuuming experience far more convenient.
- The lifetime HEPA filter is a nice bonus that eliminates the extra expense of buying filters or vacuum bags.
- Strong suction is a great feature offered by the DC07, and it is made even better by the minimal noise output experienced during normal operation.
What did Dyson’s DC07 All Floors Cyclone upright vacuum customers dislike?
- Some consumers complained that the Dyson DC07 does not come with a headlight feature like other high end vacuums do.
- Negative experiences have been reported when consumer had to contact Dyson’s customer support to make good on product warranty promises.
- Consumers found that multiple parts broke over a short period of time with the DC07. In some cases parts that have been replaced broke again and required a third replacement part to get the unit functioning again.