The bold look of Dirt Devil’s SD20005 Scorpion Quick Flip 7 AMP hand vacuum is not the only feature this model offers. Available in brilliant red, Dirt Devil has equipped this unit to handle tough messes, even large size debris such as sand or pebbles. There is little the Scorpion Quick Flip can’t handle in terms of home clean up.
The Scorpion Quick Flip is also equipped with a narrow crevice tool to get right into tight spaces, behind furniture, in corners and more. It’s ideal for use between couch cushions or the seats in a car or truck. The added utility makes the hand vacuum option much more appealing for some consumers. The Scorpion also comes with a functional dusting brush and hose for a diverse selection of cleaning tools that can handle many different spills and cleaning tasks.
Many consumers enjoy the lack of a bag or belt. The SD20005 Scorpion Quick Flip hand vacuum requires neither because it instead uses a dust cup. The unit includes a 16 foot power cords for a respectable reach. The Dirt Devil Scorpion hand vacuum is economically priced and can help many consumers take care of clean ups much more quickly, eliminating the need to lug the big, full size upright out of storage for every little spill.
What did customers who bought Dirt Devil’s SD20005 Scorpion Quick Flip hand vacuum like?
- The flip down nose design allows the Scorpion Quick Flip hand vacuum to get right down into hard to reach places easily, making it a great choice for home or the garage.
- A great deal of power is offered by the Scorpion, which allows consumers to use it for even jobs involving larger debris, as heavy as pebbles.
- The unit is packaged with its attachments rather than requiring a separate purchase, making it even more economical.
- Can be used to clean pet hair and debris from clothing while it is worn for a quick way to save on lint rollers.
What did Dirt Devil’s SD20005 Scorpion Quick Flip hand vacuum customers dislike?
- Although it collects up a great deal of debris, the Dirt Devil Scorpion can be a challenge to clean. May take a few minutes to thoroughly remove debris from the filter.
- Seems to lose significant suction power when the hose is attached and used, which can severely hinder the unit’s ability to remove pet hair and debris.
- A side vent blows air while in use, and can kick up dust and shift papers or other lightweight objects laying nearby.