Dirt Devil’s M0215SPC Kurv cordless rechargeable hand vacuum is constructed with a very modern, unique design. Its look is a part of this model’s allure: it can actually be kept out within sight as a display piece that compliments your home. The appearance creates more options when storing the vacuum. Consumers can stow it in a closet or set it in a corner or on a shelf. Of course, the look of the vacuum is not the most important feature it offers.
The unit is also very compact, measuring 6 inches by 6 inches by 18 inches. The sleek, small shape makes it much easier to find somewhere to conveniently store the Kurv. Dirt Devil includes a three year warranty with this model. It runs on a strong 9 and 3/5 volts battery and requires no power cord, which can limit the range of motion when in use. The unit is plugged into the base to charge so it is always ready to grab and vacuum.
Additional features include a soft covered tip to prevent scratching on delicate surfaces. The dirt container is designed to be easy to empty and the unit requires a replaceable filter. Overall, the Dirt Devil Kurv cordless rechargeable hand vacuum combines style with functionality in a way that works very well for many consumers.
What did customers who bought Dirt Devil’s Kurv cordless rechargeable hand vacuum like?:
- The size and design of the Kurv rivals many other hand vacuums, including its predecessor the Dirt Devil Kone.
- Works exceptionally well for quick clean up jobs, such as crumbs and the occasional spill that doesn’t require a full size vacuum.
- The suction power offered by the Kurv is optimum and can handle even significant pet hair and dander.
- Dirt Devil’s Dynamite Plus vacuum works on many different types of debris, from sand to pet hair and dirt.
What did customers dislike?:
- The Kurv is more of a quick cleaning tool and does not work as well on carpeting or rugs and bigger cleaning jobs.
- Larger debris, such as cat litter spills, is left behind by the Kurve rechargeable hand vacuum.
- The dirt collection compartment is not very big and will require frequent cleaning when the vacuum is used often.
- Holding the Kurv at certain angles may cause previously collected dust and debris to fall back out of the vacuum, even while it is turned on and in use.