Dirt Devil’s 100 Classic 7 AMP bagless hand vacuum offers consumers another economical choice to get the job done and done well. This unit includes a powerful motor that can handle even difficult jobs. A motorized brush helps clean pet hair from carpets and furniture as well as deep set dirt and debris. The bagless design is a preferred choice for many consumers because it can reduce the overall cost of maintenance when using the 100 Classic regularly.
The 100 Classic hand held vacuum includes a bagless dirt cup that makes it easier to clean compared to other hand held models. Consumers simply empty the cup then resume vacuuming or store the unit until it is needed later. The 100 Classic is also equipped with a functional HEPA filter system to reduce airborne debris in the home. This is definitely a feature allergy sufferers and pet owners should look for when purchasing any type of vacuum cleaner.
A three year warranty is included with every new Dirt Devil 100 Classic vacuum. The unit is also packaged with a crevice tool, upholstery brush, dusting brush, hose and wand for maximum flexibility. The Dirt Devil 100 Classic gives consumers many options in a convenient hand held vacuum.
What did customers who bought Dirt Devil’s 100 Classic hand vacuum like?
- Many consumers who previously purchased similar Dirt Devil products loved the improved suction capability of the 100 Classic.
- The included accessories, especially the crevice tool, work very well and help get into hard to reach places, such as behind furniture and between cushions where debris can often accumulate unnoticed.
- A lengthy cord is included so the consumer can easily tote the vacuum around their home without moving the plug as often.
- Emptying the dirt collection cup is easy and requires almost no time so that the consumer can clean up the 100 Classic and put it away quickly or move on to another job.
What did Dirt Devil’s 100 Classic hand vacuum customers dislike?
- Some consumers loved the improved suction, but hated the fact that the unit seemed to fill up faster and become clogged which means more frequent stops to empty the dirt cup.
- The belt is notorious for falling off after a short period of use and can be extremely difficult to get back on to the unit so that it functions again.
- The attachment tab is flimsy and may break after only a short time. Consumers found this to be a common problem point with the 100 Classic.