The S7289 Jazz upright vacuum by Miele offers consumers a stylish look and excellent functionality in a quality upright. Miele’s signature 1,200 watt Vortex motor system enhances this unit with excellent suction and optimum power, two key areas many consumers focus on when reviewing their next potential vacuum cleaner. Constructed in Germany, the Jazz upright vacuum is built to offer durability and a long life span as well as many convenient features that make cleaning even easier.
The Jazz upright vacuum draws in many consumers with the appeal of no belt changes. This unit is designed with a separate motor that powers the brush roll. The system is also equipped to sense an obstruction in the brush roll and can adjust the rotations per minute accordingly, preventing possible damage before it can happen. In the long run, this can help consumers spend less on vacuum maintenance and repairs.
Another benefit to the S7280 is the sealed system design, a feature present on many Miele models. A sealed system means that the unit is completely closed so dust cannot escape during use. When paired with the HEPA filter system, the sealed design can do wonders for those who have asthma or suffer from allergies. Dust and other particles make it inside the vacuum then to the trash rather than back into your home.
What did customers who bought Miele’s S7280 Jazz upright vacuum like?
- Many consumers adore the silent running that is offered by many Miele products, including the S7280 Jazz upright vacuum.
- The closed design means all dirt and debris winds up in the vacuum’s dust bag and not back in the air or on carpeting and furniture.
- Excellent suction ensures that everything is picked up and nothing is left behind on carpets. Consumers found the Miele Jazz upright collected debris that their previous vacuum missed.
- Convenient maneuverability allows the consumer to easily get in and out of smaller spaces and do their entire floor without hurting their back or moving furniture.
What did Miele’s S7280 Jazz customers dislike?
- The S7280 Jazz upright is solid, but this also adds to the overall weight of the unit which can make it challenge to lift and move. Elderly consumers or those who have problems lifting may do better with a lighter model.
- The hose and power cord positioning on the vacuum could be altered for better convenience. Consumers complained that the cord had to be moved out of the way to access the hose.
- Some consumers also disliked having to hold the vacuum handle while lifting the hose, because if they did not the unit would tilt.