Bissell created the QuickSteamer Powerbrush lightweight upright carpet cleaner to give consumers a less burdensome appliance that could still offer a deep clean. Unlike other carpet cleaners, the QuickSteamer is designed to weigh less so it is much easier to lift up and down stairs. Many carpet cleaners can get very heavy, especially when used to scrub large rooms at a time. Consumers can avoid back strain and still get a good clean on every floor in their home with the QuickSteamer.
The QuickSteamer carpet cleaner is constructed with a dual tank system that can hold a half gallon of water and cleaning solution. It is also designed to be easy to fill and empty for quick changes during use, which can reduce the amount of time needed to complete each job. Consumers can easily refill or empty tanks and continue cleaning faster.
The unit is powered by a 4 AMP motor and offers an 8 and a half inch wide path of cleaning. The 20 foot power cord helps provide a greater cleaning radius along with a removable nozzle feature. The QuickSteamer Powerbrush upright carpet cleaner weighs less than 20 pounds and is packaged with a one year warranty from Bissell.
What did customers who bought Bissell’s QuickSteamer Powerbrush upright carpet cleaner like?
- Consumers loved the QuickSteamer’s main attraction: a smaller, lighter design that offered better convenience when compared to full size models.
- A versatile utility that works on many jobs. Consumers found the QuickSteamer to be jut as good on small, isolated stains as it is when used on larger areas.
- The QuickSteamer proved useful on old, deep set stains as well as new ones.
- It is very easy to use. Filling and refilling the water and soap container is a simple process.
What did Bissell’s QuickSteamer Powerbrush upright carpet cleaner customers dislike?
- Pet owners found that when the QuickSteamer collected up pet hair, the water channels became clogged and would no longer function.
- Some consumers commented that the QuickSteamer did not last long, even when used minimally. The main problem focuses on the unit’s ability to release cleaning solution.
- The small water container capacity requires frequent changing and refilling which can make progress much slower when doing larger areas or areas that take additional passes with the cleaner.