The Bissell Cleanview Helix vacuum cleaner looks fantastic and has great performance to match. The Cleanview Helix is an upright bagless vacuum cleaner with a number of great features:
- 12 amp motor for powerful suction.
- Upright vacuum suitable for carpets and bare flooring.
- Dual edge cleaning.
- Easy to empty dirt cup.
- HEPA filter that can trap up to 99.97% of airborne allergens passing through the Cleanview Helix vacuum cleaner.
- Adjustable height.
- Stretch hose and onboard attachments including Turbo Brush for upholstery and stairs, crevice tool for those small, narrow spaces that are always difficult to reach, extension wand to reaching high above the floor and upholstery & dusting brush to clean bookshelves, curtains, tables, and the tops of furniture which are always dust traps.
- Soft front bumper means furniture is protected as you clean.
- The Bissell Helix dirt-separation system combined with powerful suction gives great cleaning power. This Helix system will separate the dirt and debris so that the motor and fan are protected.
- Wide cleaning path with a wide beam headlight to see where you are cleaning
- Stair carrying handle.
- 27 foot power cable to easily reach around the largest rooms without having to move to a different power outlet.
This vacuum cleaner has outstanding reviews at Amazon, with 20 customers awarding it an average review score of 4.75 out of 5.
Bissell Cleanview Helix users liked the following features of the vacuum cleaner:
- Suction is great.
- Lightweight for an upright vacuum that is so powerful.
- Very easy to empty.
- Very Maneuverable
- Hose attachments
- Long cord
- Turbo Brush
.. and some of the things they didn’t like:
- Not much to report here, but one user did report that the machine got very warm.