Bissell’s Pet Hair Eraser Dual-Cyclonic (3920) is an upright, bagless vacuum cleaner. It has a powerful 12 amp motor coupled with a 2-stage cyclonic technology ensuring great suction for removing that stubborn dirt, dust & pet hair.
This bagless vacuum cleaner has an easy to empty dirt container plus a lot of other great features including:
- On-board tool so that you don’t lose them. These tools include a dusting brush, crevice tool, pet hair lifter and the Turbo Brush.
- Adjustable height settings with 7 different heights. This ensures that the cleaning head is the best possible height from any floor type you might want to clean.
- Easy empty dirt container.
- Clean filter indicator.
- 15 inch wide cleaning path.
- 35 foot power cord.
- HEPA filtration – HEPA is well-known for its powerful filtration, removing up to 99.9% of allergens that can wreak havoc on the respiratory systems of asthma sufferers and those with allergies.
- Cord wrap & carrying handle.
This vacuum is great for general floor cleaning but the on-board accessories make this vacuum much more flexible. You have the curved hose wand and extension wand for above floor cleaning, plus speciality tools like the pet TurboBrush (using a rotating brush), and a Pet Contour tool that actually bends and flexes as you use it.
If you have pets, Bissell’s Pet Hair Eraser is a serious contender.
What Bissell Pet Hair Eraser owners liked:
- Good range of accessories meaning you have all the tools you’ll ever need.
- Great suction and very good at getting pet hair up.
- Price is great considering what you get.
- HEPA filter
- Easy to empty
- Easy to assemble out of the box
.. and what they did not like:
- Power cable exits very low down so you have to bend over all the way to reach it.
- Some clogging where hose meets console because of the design.
- Heavy and cumbersome.
- Roller brush didn’t last – poor build quality.
- Handle does not fold down for easy storage.