Miele’s S5381 Leo canister vacuum offers a number of convenient features that many consumers love. The unit is equipped with a highly effective HEPA filter system that can do wonders for keeping homes free of airborne allergens and debris that can impact allergies. Households with multiple pets or homes of allergy sufferers can benefit tremendously from a vacuum with a HEPA system. The Leo canister vacuum is also constructed with a 4.76 quart dust bag capacity that is spring loaded and fitted with a self sealing collar to keep dust and debris inside the bag.
Miele has risen in the ranks of home cleaning appliances for many reasons. High on that list is the trademark Vortex motor system, which is also included in the S5381 Leo. The system manages 1,200 watts to provide sufficient power for optimum operation and suction. The German design of all Miele products is another attractive feature that makes some consumers long term Miele customers.
The Leo canister vacuum is also equipped with a 33 foot reach radius and an SEB236 electric power head, SES119 electric hose, SBB300-3 parquet twister floor brush and an SET210 electric stainless steel telescopic wand. The unit’s integrated accessories include a crevice nozzle, dusting brush and upholstery tool to add more options to the Leo’s cleaning repertoire.
What did customers who bought Miele’s S5381 Leo canister vacuum like?
- A great deal of power is offered by the S5381 Leo’s Vortex motor system which is a huge plus for all types of household cleaning purposes.
- The unit has proven effective in homes that include multiple pets and children.
- Exceptionally quiet running during regular operation which helps keep stress levels down in homes and makes it possible to vacuum almost any time without becoming a disturbance.
- The dust bags are equipped with self closing flags that make it easy to remove them without spilling or bringing dust out of the unit back into the home. more economically priced brands.
What did Miele’s S5381 Leo customers dislike?
- The S5381 Leo canister vacuum is priced much like many other Miele products: a bit on the high side. This makes it less attractive in the eyes of some consumers.
- Along with the actual unit, accessories for the Leo canister vacuum can also be very steep in price.
- Some individuals prefer the less unwieldy upright design to the canister vacuum.