The Miele S4212 Neptune canister vacuum is another product in the Miele family of quality vacuum cleaners. Families have been purchasing from Miele since 1899, and for many good reasons. The company produces high end products that are built to last a very long time. The new Miele S4212 Neptune canister vacuum lives up to company expectations and comes with the STB 205-3 Turbo tool. It is truly a compliment to the Miele line.
The Turbo tool alone is a great find that helps consumers tidy up upholstery as well as stairs and other hard to reach areas in the home. Clean furniture effectively and comfortably thanks to the Neptune’s convenient design. Any soft furnishings can be cleaned safely using the Miele S4212 Neptune’s STB 205-3 Turbo tool. It is designed to handle tough jobs, even on delicate fabrics. Its diverse capabilities are complimented by the power of the Miele motor, which offers great deal of suction that can handle almost any household cleaning job.
Consumers can get more cleaning done with less resituating because the Miele S4212 Neptune canister vacuum includes a total reach of 30 feet. That includes the length of the power cord and hose combined. The vacuum is also equipped with the renowned Miele brand Vortex motor system that includes telescopic suction tubes to prevent back strain. Overall, the Miele Neptune canister vacuum is a wonderful find among high end canister models.
What did customers who bought Miele’s S4212 Neptune canister vacuum like?
- Many consumers really love the quiet motor of this canister vacuum.
- An admirable 30 foot total reach makes it possible to move from one room to another in a single motion.
- Consumers also fell in love with the adjustable suction feature of the Neptune, which allowed them to clean many different fabrics easily.
- An overall compact design makes it easy to store and transport the Miele S4212 Neptune canister vacuum.
What did Miele’s S4212 customers dislike?
- The vacuum is not able to us powered accessories, such as a power brush. Although the included attachment is functional, the flexibility of powered accessories would be a plus.
- The Turbo tool included works well on some surfaces, such as low pile rugs, but not so well on carpeting. The tool is suction powered and lacks the kick needed to be as flexible as intended.
- The hose and attachment are rather narrow, which means it takes more passes to cover wider areas. Of course this is a plus for those who need to get into very tight spaces.