The Electrolux Oxy3 Ultra canister vacuum is designed to handle many household jobs, from smooth flooring to plush carpeting and more. The unit can safely run on bare wood and laminate flooring as well as traditional carpet. The cleaning capabilities of the Oxy3 Ultra vacuum make it a great choice for consumers in search of a functional all purpose cleaner. This model comes with a two year warranty. The design is functional, but a little heavier than other canister vacuums which could be a negative point for those who have trouble lifting.
The Oxy3 Ultra uses MicroSeal Fresh Air technology that includes a sealed HEPA filter to remove a majority of ultra fine dust and debris from air. The result is not only cleaner floors but cleaner air in the home. HEPA systems are a hot commodity in vacuum cleaners, especially for homes with allergy or asthma sufferers.
Electrolux packages its Oxy3 Ultra canister vacuum with a telescopic wand, crush resistant hose, upholstery brush, crevice tool, floor and wall brush and a dusting brush. The unit is also constructed with a 360 degree swivel design to offer maximum range of motion when using the hose. Finger tip controls positioned on the vacuum’s handle along with the automatic cord rewind function helps make cleaning and storing easier.
What did customers who bought Electrolux’s Oxy3 Ultra canister vacuum like?
- The bare floor attachment included in the Oxy3 Ultra is wider than other similar accessories, making it more convenient to use and reducing total cleaning time needed for smooth floors.
- The telescopic wand can reach under furniture for a more thorough clean every time it is used.
- When using the motorized vacuum head, many consumers noted a great deal of power. In some cases, the vacuum seemed to propel itself to some degree.
- Overall, the canister was easy to maneuver without hitting into furniture or walls and avoiding other obstacles.
What did Electrolux’s Oxy3 Ultra canister vacuum customers dislike?
- A number of consumers reported that their Oxy3 Ultra canister vacuum stopped working after a very short period of time, often only a matter of months.
- The large vacuum head felt bulky to some, making it hard to use and maneuver comfortably. The size was difficult to move around narrow spaces and furniture.
- Some consumers found that the assembly that attaches the power nozzle and wand may fall apart or break over time due to inadequate quality and construction.