Electrolux’s Oxygen canister vacuum is designed to offer modern convenience with an easy to use design. It is also backed by the quality that has made this seasoned manufacturer so popular among consumers. The unit is packaged with a two year warranty and a 1,400 watt motor that powers a low profile power vacuum head for a deeper, more thorough clean. The low profile allows the vacuum to slide easily under furniture and other low hanging spaces that others simply cannot reach.
The Oxygen canister vacuum utilizes a HEPA filter system, which is a very popular commodity on modern vacuum cleaners. HEPA not only removes debris from floors, but helps improve overall air quality by removing airborne allergens and debris while the vacuum is in use. The Oxygen’s auto close S vacuum bag helps stop dust from making its way out of the vacuum and back into your home.
Accessories included with the Oxygen canister vacuum are the dusting brush, upholstery tool, crevice tool and a convenient storage caddy. The brush roll is managed by finger tip controls along with suction power controls built on the vacuum’s handle for easy access. The Oxygen canister vacuum by Electrolux is designed for quality and convenience.
What did customers who bought Electrolux’s Oxygen canister vacuum like?
- Each attachment included with the Oxygen canister vacuum offers a sizable reach that makes them easier to use.
- The overall appearance of the Oxygen canister vacuum is very appealing. Even though this doesn’t improve performance, it is a plus for some consumers.
- Standard bags for the Oxygen canister vacuum are relatively inexpensive, making it an economical choice in the long run.
- The power head and hard floor attachments are easy to use under low spaces, such as floors beneath furniture.
What did Electrolux’s Oxygen canister vacuum customers dislike?
- The Oxygen canister vacuum works well at first, but after about a year (sometimes less), the vacuum seems to have a history of falling apart.
- The pile height adjustment confuses some consumers and must be set correctly or the unit will not work properly. This takes away some of the convenience factor of the Oxygen vacuum.
- The plastic wand included with the Oxygen canister vacuum is noted as being flimsy and may bend when inserted as directed by the instructions.