The Dyson DC14 Telescopic Reach All Floors upright vacuum cleaner is designed to cope with any flooring type. The “Telescopic Reach” means that you can easily clean stairs and place that are inaccessible with traditional vacuum cleaners.
The DC14 All Floors uses the Dyson Root Cyclone technology to ensure maximum suction without clogging the mechanisms of the cleaner.
With the Telescopic wand, imagine leaving your main vacuum at the bottom of the stairs, as you walk up the stairs with wand in hand, and easily and effortlessly suck up the dirt, leaving the stairs clean.
The DC14 offers an hygienic and fast way to empty with the press of a button.
The lifetime HEPA filters mean that the air your DC14 throws out, will be much cleaner than the air you normally breathe in around your home. In fact, the Dyson website quotes a figure of up to 150 times less bacteria and mould in the air the vacuum expels compared to the normal air you breathe in.
Because of the clean air, the Asthma & Allergy Foundation of America have certified the DC14 All Floors as “asthma & allergy friendly”.
Dyson DC14 Telescopic Reach Specifications
- Patented Root cyclone technology driving incredible suction.
- 250 Air Watts of constant suction.
- The DC14 is a fixed wheel, meaning its not as convenient to move around as the Dyson Ball models.
- Lifetime HEPA filter.
- 0.71 gallon dust bin.
- Stair tool, brush and crevice tool are included.
- Maximum reach 52.4 ft.
- Weight 18.56 lb (8.4 Kg)
The Dyson DC14 All Floors can work with a number of Dyson attachments, including the Mini-turbine, mattress tool, stiff bristle brush and flexi crevice tool.
DC14 All Floor Customer Reviews
If you own this model of vacuum cleaner, we would love to hear what you really think of it. Scroll to the bottom of this page where you’ll find a form you can fill out with your comments.
At Amazon, this machine was awarded a respectable 4 stars out of 5 by the 137 customers who reviewed it (at the time of writing this).
Things DC14 Owners liked:
- Great suction.
- Easy to empty.
- Wand is great for vacuuming stairs and anything high up.
Things DC14 Owners Disliked:
- Belt seems prone to breaking and its not something you can replace yourself.
- A bit pricey.
- Difficult to find parts, and expensive to get repaired.
- Too much plastic.
- Extension wand difficult to handle.