The Dirt Devil Breeze bagless upright vacuum is an excellent choice for many homes. It offers the popular upright design in a unit that can handle many every day cleaning tasks with ease. The bagless feature also makes the Breeze upright vacuum a more convenient option in the long run. Consumers never have to worry about running out of bags when using the vacuum and can remove the cost of replacement bags from their weekly shopping expenses.
This unit includes a strong 12 AMP motor that is powered by a lengthy 25 foot cord. This combination makes it easy to complete a large room with a thorough cleaning, even in highly trafficked areas in your home. The Breeze provides decent suction and a number of convenient features at a price that is more economical compared to other brand name models.
Dirt Devil has packaged the Breeze bagless upright vacuum with a dusting brush, narrow crevice tool and extension wand. The unit is also covered by a two year warranty to consumers can purchase with confidence. The Dirt Devil Breeze upright vacuum is a good choice for consumers who want to purchase a single household vacuum cleaner without spending hundreds for a high end model.
What did customers who bought Dirt Devil’s M088160 Breeze upright vacuum like?
- Quick assembly that requires only four screws so the consumer can get right to work cleaning carpets, flooring and more.
- A lightweight design that makes it easy to carry the Dirt Devil Breeze upright vacuum all over your home or transport it elsewhere.
- An affordable price that makes this model a good value and easily accessible for lower budgets.
- A built in thermal protective device that will automatically shut the motor off when it nears over heating to prevent damage.
What did Dirt Devil’s M088160 Breeze upright vacuum customers dislike?
- The Breeze bagless upright does not come with a HEPA filter, although the unit can use one. Consumers who want to use a HEPA filter must be purchase one separately.
- To use the hose, the consumer must detach the unit’s main hose, which adds an extra step to the process and reduces the convenience of this bagless vacuum.
- The Breeze tends to clog easily and may require frequent attention, especially when used regularly for big household jobs.