Stick vacuums can be very convenient for storage in small homes. They are lighter than full size uprights and much easier to tuck into a small closet or other storage space. The bagless design is equally as convenient because it requires no additional bag purchases for the life of the vacuum cleaner. The Dirt Devil M084100 Power stick bagless vacuum offers consumers both of these qualities in a single, functional model. This unit includes 10 AMPs of power ideal for use on carpeting and smooth floors.
The Power stick bagless vacuum includes a transparent dirt cup so it is easy to see when the cup needs emptied without opening the compartment to check. An air filter and motor guard system is also built in along with a 20 foot power cord. Storage and transportation of the Power stick vacuum is made easier with its lightweight design and built in storage hook that allows the unit to be hung when not in use.
Dirt Devil includes a two year warranty with its Power stick bagless vacuum. Additional features include a low profile for easy cleaning under and around furniture as well as an 11 inch floor nozzle. The Power stick vacuum by Dirt Devil can be used in small living spaces or purchased to supplement a larger unit for smaller jobs and quick clean ups.
What did customers who bought Dirt Devil’s M084100 Power stick bagless vacuum like?
- The small, lightweight design makes the Power stick bagless vacuum ideal for small apartments and dorm rooms.
- The price of this vacuum is another attractive feature, making it a preferred alternative for those searching for a compact vacuum.
- The stick bagless includes plenty of suction and power to do most household jobs, which adds to its appeal as the main cleaning appliance in small living spaces.
- Cleaning the dirt cup is simple: it can be quickly removed, emptied and replaced without much effort and in only a few steps.
What did Dirt Devil’s M084100 Power stick bagless customers dislike?
- The Power stick bagless vacuum is a little weighty for its size, which can make it difficult to prop up in a corner or stand upright on its own without hanging it.
- The noise output generated when the vacuum is in use which can be a disturbance to others in the home.
- The dirt cup is easy to empty, or very small which means it will need frequent attention.
- Even though the Power Stick offers adequate power, some consumers noticed that it was all focused on a small portion of the brush which had to be aimed properly or debris would be left behind.