One of the biggest draws to Dirt Devil’s AccuCharge hand vacuum is the cordless design. There is no power cord needed, which allows the unit full range of motion. Simply carry it to the spill or clean up area, use, and put it back on the charger for later. The AccuCharge model is equipped with a battery that is designed to offer a longer duration of use (which is a common problem area with this type of hand vacuum). It is also improved to charge two times faster than previous models.
This Dirt Devil creation is also an Energy Star approved product. The hand vacuum uses 70% less energy, which is ideal for families concerned with efficiency. Even homes that are not concerned with going green can appreciate using up less electricity (which can lower utility bills in the long run). The AccuCharge also provide 15.6 volts of power for ideal suction.
The Quick Flip crevice tool is included with the AccuCharge. It is conveniently stored on the unit so consumers never have to worry about losing the accessory. Along with the cordless design, these features make Dirt Devil’s AccuCharge hand vacuum an excellent choice for quick clean up jobs to supplement what your home already has.
What did customers who bought Dirt Devil’s BD10045 AccuCharge hand vacuum like?
- Excellent suction power that makes the Dirt Devil AccuCharge hand vacuum ideal for many different household jobs.
- The on board crevice tool actually retracts, which makes it much easier to store without possibly losing the accessory.
- A convenient vacuuming tool that doesn’t require getting out a larger cleaning appliance to handle the job.
- No need to mess with unwieldy cords that need unwound and wound for storage. The AccuCharge requires none and can be taken anywhere in the home or elsewhere easily.
What did Dirt Devil’s BD10045 AccuCharge customers dislike?
- The AccuCharge’s opening is a little on the narrow side, which can hinder how much debris it can pick up despite its optimum suction.
- The retractable crevice tool could be designed to be a little narrower as well to get deeper into hard to reach areas. Larger debris will likely stick to the opening or fall off and be left behind.
- The built in retractable brush cannot be removed or retracted completely, which can be a bit of a hindrance when using the AccuCharge.