Dirt Devil offers the Vision Turbo canister vacuum as another option for fans of the canister design. This unit provides an appealing combination of features, accessories and price. The Vision Turbo vacuum is equipped with a 12 AMP motor that helps keep dirt and debris passing through the unit’s HEPA filter system. The HEPA system is designed to remove 99.9% of all allergens and dust particles in the home, making it an excellent choice for homes with allergy sufferers or significant dust and dander issues.
Dirt Devil’s Vision Turbo canister vacuum uses a bagless design that is optimized for carpeting, smooth flooring and other surfaces as well as homes with pets. The removal of a disposable bag reduces the long term costs associated with the Vision Turbo, making it an economical choice for many consumers. A 20 foot power cord is included.
Accessories include crevice tool, upholstery tool, dusting tool, turbo power hand brush, carpet nozzle and floor nozzle. The unit is also backed by a two year warranty that covers the motor and parts, and helps reassure indecisive consumers considering the Vision Turbo. This model offers many convenient features in a basic canister vacuum that is, for the most part, economical.
What did customers who bought Dirt Devil’s 082700 Vision Turbo canister vacuum like?
- The convenient automatic cord rewind feature makes it much easier to use and store the Dirt Devil Vision Turbo canister vacuum.
- After taking the Vision Turbo home, many consumers loved the quick, painless assembly required to get it ready to use.
- Cleaning dirt and debris from the Dirt Devil Vision Turbo is simple and requires a quick press of a button to access the dirt container and remove it for emptying.
- Excellent balance of price and value compared to other similar units available through other manufacturers.
What did Dirt Devil’s 082700 Vision Turbo customers dislike?
- The HEPA filter may need to be changed often, depending on how frequently the unit is used. This can get very expensive over time when multiple filters are needed every few weeks.
- The overheat function causes the unit to shut off when it gets too hot. While this is a good thing, it tends to overheat rather quickly which can become frustrating and require multiple sessions to finish vacuuming multiple rooms.
- The built in accessory holder is made of plastic and frequently drops accessories. Some consumers reported this lead to the loss of the vacuum’s original accessories.